TheCoreHQ
<p><strong>You are not logged in. Would you like to log-in to the forum?</strong></pP
<p><em>If you do not log-in, you will still be able to visit and view most forums and topics but will unable to perform advanced actions such as answering questions, polls, creating topics, or posting/replying to posts/topics.</em></p>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheCoreHQ
<p><strong>You are not logged in. Would you like to log-in to the forum?</strong></pP
<p><em>If you do not log-in, you will still be able to visit and view most forums and topics but will unable to perform advanced actions such as answering questions, polls, creating topics, or posting/replying to posts/topics.</em></p>
TheCoreHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody here play mk x?

Go down

Anybody here play mk x? Empty Anybody here play mk x?

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 5:33 pm

List gt here

Back to top Go down

Anybody here play mk x? Empty Re: Anybody here play mk x?

Post by dudeserius Sun May 10, 2015 10:01 pm

DudeSerius here.
I play off and on, but not regularly.
If you see me on it during the week, chances are i've had a bad day and am not approachable (just a warning Smile )
However, if you see me on during the weekend, then by all means, send me an invite.
dudeserius
dudeserius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:13 pm

I never see anybody in it

Back to top Go down

Post by dudeserius Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Haven't been on much these past 2 weeks, and when I have been, it's been all for ESO. I figure i'll be able to relax a bit from ESO once i've gotten to level 10 or 15 and go back to rotating my games throughout the week. 

Which alliance/faction did you join in MKX? I think i did the Lin Kuei faction just because because the Sub-Zeros and Noob Saibot have been some of my favorite characters across all MK titles (both Bi Han and Kuai Liang), not to mention the poor cyber ninjas Smile

Speakin' a which, do you have a favorite character and fighting style in the new title? Any that you just can't pick up?
dudeserius
dudeserius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum