TheCoreHQ
<p><strong>You are not logged in. Would you like to log-in to the forum?</strong></pP
<p><em>If you do not log-in, you will still be able to visit and view most forums and topics but will unable to perform advanced actions such as answering questions, polls, creating topics, or posting/replying to posts/topics.</em></p>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheCoreHQ
<p><strong>You are not logged in. Would you like to log-in to the forum?</strong></pP
<p><em>If you do not log-in, you will still be able to visit and view most forums and topics but will unable to perform advanced actions such as answering questions, polls, creating topics, or posting/replying to posts/topics.</em></p>
TheCoreHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheCoreHQ

+4
dudeserius
Jermaine89
Mad King Aces
destroyedcube73
8 posters

Go down

Welcome to TheCoreHQ Empty Welcome to TheCoreHQ

Post by destroyedcube73 Sun May 10, 2015 6:29 pm

As many of you know, Rasputins core is expanding! This is going to be Headquarters for all future games. As you know I am destroyedcube73 (may post as admin from time to time depending on device). I go by cube, destroyed,  or by my name Jeremy.

I play on xbox one, mostly Destiny at the moment, but also own madden 15, and titanfall. Upcoming games I'll be buying include Elder scrolls online, Mortal Kombat X, and starwars battlefront, to name a few. Feel free to add me if you haven't, xbox gamertag is destroyedcube73. And once again welcome to TheCoreHQ!

Last edited by dudeserius on Sun May 10, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickying this post due to importance.)
destroyedcube73
destroyedcube73
Admin
Admin

https://thecorehq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to TheCoreHQ Empty Re: Welcome to TheCoreHQ

Post by Mad King Aces Sun May 10, 2015 8:11 pm

I am Mad King Aces. I'm On Destiny, Borderlands, dark souls 2, gta 5, titanfall and Your Mom! Typical days of play are Sunday to Tuesday.
Mad King Aces
Mad King Aces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermaine89 Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 pm

I'm jermaine89, that's my gamertag anyways, I'm on destiny just about everyday. Always interested in meeting new (as in new to me, Not necessarily just new members) core members, so feel free to add me and invite me if you ever need help. Admittedly though, I'm not the best player out there so....

Jermaine89

Back to top Go down

Post by dudeserius Sun May 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Howdy all,

I'm DudeSerius. And before you ask, yes, I'm serious and I'm a serious dude.

I'm almost always open to help out. My game time hours are 9pm CST to about 12am CST.
I don't get on every day, but I do make an effort. If you need help, feel free to send me a PM or message me in game.

My current games of choice (in order of likelyhood to be seen on) for xb1 are:

1. Destiny

2. D&D: Neverwinter

3. DBX

4. MKX

5. Halo MCC

6. CoD: MW

Upcoming games I may be on

• Halo 5

• (ESO) Elder Scrolls Online

• Star Wars Battlefront

dudeserius
dudeserius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by higgitron Mon May 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Higgitron, its my xbgt too. Co-founder of the core. Helper of anyone.
I play destiny, dbx, dai, and gta v. I will be playing battlefront opening
day even if I have to sell a kidney. Friend me if you havnt already

higgitron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 7:32 pm

I'm Shockwave22 I play Xbox one that's all

Back to top Go down

Post by NJDevil70 Tue May 12, 2015 7:58 am

Hey Guys. NJDevil70 here. I go by NJ or Chris and I am usually on for a couple of hours Monday through Friday between 5:30 and 7:30 PM EST and get the majority of my time on weekends. Putting my time into Destiny right now but looking forward to Elder Scrolls and Batman Arkham Knight. Been gaming over 35 years now and even though I am older, maybe a bit slower, I still love it!!!
NJDevil70
NJDevil70
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponfaros Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Ponfaros (XBL) aka Pon On Xbone and on PS4/Vita (Thuperthore PSN), Destiny, Titanfall, MLB the Show 15 and some others. Awaiting Battlefront for major devastation. Speaking of which. Mad King Aces' mom is on my play list. On whenever I can be. Don't be shy. I am also the founder of the core, along with my esteemed colleague Higgitron. Welcome to the Core Guardians. Twisted Evil

Ponfaros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by omg_truestory Sat May 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Hey guys I'm Chancecarcass59 and one of the other swordbearer and relic holder and crucible asskicker. I play mostly Destiny but I also have Dragon Age: Inquisition and Shadow of Mordor. Hit me up if you guys are online.

omg_truestory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum